Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Welcome home my brother.

My Brother's just back from intern at Udon-Thani.He 's a bit tan and he lost 4 kilos.Jealous him. My parents and I missed him a lot. Afterwards,I took him to have dinner at AKA -Barbequed restaurant at central world and then watched GHOST RIDER. I think it 's far better than I 've thought at the first place.

Nicholas Cage who plays Johnnie is so hot.Although he's already 50 -I'm not sure about his age but I reckon he' s around late 40 to early 50- ,his figure 's so hot.What's more is the one who plays 17 -years -old Johnnie. He looks so cute.I remembered him playing a series which has already end and it's quite obscure in Thailand -Johnnie and Bobbie.

Anyway, the good news is my bro 's back but the bad news is the summer course's already begun. I took French Literature and Cosmetic for daily life.So far, I enjoys studying both of them. Although, I have to read 6 external books together with a strenuous essay h.w. which all i got is 2 pts from 6 because I didn't state my point clearly and specifically but I'll do my best <>,so Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey!!
just come and ment na:)

So disappointed today wa..
THEY WILL DESERVE IT!!!

ne'way...this day was also my good day eieiei.:)

Fight together in AWA-writing!
too HARD to BE TRUE wa..
1.5 out of 6

Anonymous said...

เหอะๆๆๆ
เกลียดการเขียนเอสเสย์มากๆอ่า
เป็นอะไรที่โชว์ความอ่อนภาษาอังกิดของเราได้ดีที่สุดเลย
ไงก็สู้ๆนะค้าบ

Anonymous said...

cool!!!
i've already watched that movie.It's not completly wht i expect 4 but still be a good movie.

miss u na my friend