Saturday, March 31, 2007

Top 5 list of hot guys on film by Aussie

NUMBER 1.Brenden Fraser from "The Mummy". I was only 12 years old -G.6 in SJC-when the first episode came to cinema.Normally, Brenden fonds of playing jaw-breaking- comedy movies but this movie he flipped his character to play adventure.I love this movie so much apart from the main reason that Brenden was so cute and became my all-time favourite actor ,I love Rachael Weisz who won the oscar for supporting actress in 2006. What's more,the setting of the movie which was in EGYPT.I dreamt to visit there for long.Therefore,I watched this movie no less than 20 times. I 'm kinda remember the script of the characters.lol

NUMBER 2.Tom Cruise from "MI 2". Tom Cruise is normally hot.Although he would be more hot if he's taller than this.Tom plays as Ethan spy.I enjoyed watching Mission Impossible series.But heart 's melting coz now he get married with Katie Holmes who's more than 10 years younger than him.Also,I love his character as Maverick in Top Gun. He's totally smart flying his plane in that romantic movie.

NUMBER 3.Ryan Gosling from " The Notebook" - a romantic film which made me cry like a baby for the first time I watched it.Ryan who's the supporting actor nominees in Oscar 2007.He' so charming with his strawberry-blonded hair and dark blue eyes.Also,Rachal Mcadams who plays Regina in Mean Girls plays Allie in this movie too.All in all,This movie is a must-watch movie.

NUMBER 4. Adam Garcia from "Coyote Ugly". I was in G.7 and I remembered that this movie was so popular then especially,the sountrack named "Can't fight the moonlight" was very catchy.Adam Garcia was totally hot when he danced in the movie.I love his character-Kevin- because he loved Violate so much and he did his best to help his girlfriend.He's so gorgeous.

NUMBER 5.Collin Firth from" The Bridget Jones's diary" .This movie is kinda all-time favourite movie.I know Collin is a bit old for me but his Character-Mark Darcey -made him look so attractive to me.He plays as a smart Human Rights attorney who loves Bridget just the way she is.He doesn't care that she's fat, clumsy and say-sth-stupid-all-the-time.He's reticent.Moreover, he doesn't express his love by saying" I love you" but his action tells everything.Mark Darcey just like my type of guy but anyway, he's just a character.I don't know I could find Mark-Darcey-man in the real world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

เหอะๆๆ
ทมายบางเรื่องเลือกมาซะเก่าเลยอ่า
ไม่ได้ดูอ่า.......

ไม่เคยดูบริดเจ็ด โจนส์ ไดอารี่อ่า
เห็นบอกว่าชอบกันหลายคนและ
ไว้หามาดูมั่งดีก่า

Anonymous said...

hey hey
agree with you in Colin Firth na :)
his smile melts me wa!!
5555

C u around!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.