Sunday, March 25, 2007

Life is transient.

I have to confess that I hate to say this but now everything is changing and it keeps changing. This year I will be 20 and I can go to the pub to buy some beer, black Label, whiskey,vodka, Hennesee,blah blah blah but that's not the point though I think I wanna go to pub for once just to dance with my friend- I mean just dance, no drink.
When I was young, I always heard people say that life would become easier when we grow up but right now I totally disagree. Life is become harder and harder when we grow up like more responsibilities we have to take-my part time job which teaches me a lot though, the education that is not just for the entrance exam but our future- this is my problem coz my GPA not so good as it supposed to be, what we're going to do with our lives- Business Girl, Ministry of treasury or working at BOT? etc.
Anyway, life like this. All we can do is dare to be ourselves and make everyday like it's our last day in the world.
P.S. OMG, this post is like I 'm already 50 years old. LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ur already 2o??? im gettin jealous now coz u can pop in clubs from now on....
yep,,its always great to do some tequila shots and suck limes....cheers to u ozzie,,ma super gal!!
i realli hav hard time at bba too
im sick of all maths i got to do...of course, ma grade also sucks!!! Hurehhhh!! sounds like u've got a friend here..hehe
miz our great old times...
luv ya ma bitch

Anonymous said...

juz come to say hi ^^
u know that my English is very poor,so i'd not say much.

**********************
busy?

serious?

boring?

feel sad?

..or..

lonely?

think 'bout ME

i'll make u smile

,,,
()n.n()
((+++))

miz ya! /nOk*

Anonymous said...

โห เพิ่งจะ 20 เอง
คิดไปไกลมากๆอ่า

อยากเข้าผับเหมือนกันอ่า
แต่เรายังไม่19 เลยอ่า
อีกนานหงะ