Monday, March 19, 2007

Wang Lee Hom -look-alike boy

Can't believe I saw him.Can't believe my sight!!! Was I dreaming? It's kinda long ago but the pic still in my mind.It was in my vacation in US last March which I went with my family.I was in San Francisco- Pier 39- .It's so cool being there.Shame that it was raining, freezing and we had only 40 minutes there.Then while I was walking in front of the college shop, I saw a Chinese, I think, boy who was hanging around , taking photos with his friends.He looked familiar.I mean he looked just like Wang Lee Hom, a guy I've been crazy about since I was 16 years old.At first ,it was only a glance and then I turned around for 3 times to check if he's still there or if my eyes blurred on account of rain.
-WISH I COULD SEE HIM AGAIN !!! NEXT TIME CAN I HAVE A REAL WANG LEE HOM?-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

เหอะๆๆๆ
ถ้าได้เจอตัวจริงจะพุ่งเข้าไปกอดเลยมั้ยเนี่ย
แค่เจอคนหน้าคล้ายยังมองตั้ง 3 รอบ
ท่าทางจะชอบจริงๆนะเนี่ย

Anonymous said...

แปลมะออกง่า T^T
วันหลังพิมซับไว้ด้วยน้า