Saturday, March 10, 2007

Baby Girl

Last Sunday, it's like I turned back time to 10 years ago. It's like I was 9 years old once again. My mum went hanging around with her friends so my dad and I just went hanging out 2 gether. The difference between those hanging -outs was when I was young my dad would drive but this time I drove. We went hanging out at Central World. We had lunch at Food Loft and had a dessert at Hagen Dazs. New berries flavour were so cool. One thing that made my ice-cream tasted delicious was seeing a cute Japanese guy. He looked around 25.
Before my dad would go sleeping , I fetched him to go shopping with me. Looking for a new shorts, I got a black one from Guess. Then we looked for a place we can sit for hours reading books so we ended up to have a drink at Starbucks. There, the funny thing happened!!! I offer my dad I would buy him his favourite drink which is Tall Americano. After I had ordered, the barrister gave me a surprised look. He told me that Americano was a black coffee. I confimed him that I wanted Americano. Then I understood why he looked stunned with my order.That 's because he must be surprised that why this kid order a pure black coffee.
Anyway, then we went back home before picking my mum up. I had a very good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ชิวจิง
ไปขับรถเล่นกะพ่อเนี่ย
เกิดมาเรายังไม่เคยเลยนะเนี่ย