Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm not a girl, I am a woman!!!

Well well, now ladies and gentlemen give it up to a turn -up -to- be-20-year-old girl.

It 's quite a long long long time that I haven't updating my space.Well, u know lots of stuffs to tangle up and deal with. Apart from the tough subjects for sophomore-Microeconomics 1 which I just finished Quiz 4 today, Macroeconomics 2 which teacher estimates her students' knowledge as high as officers working in BOTStatistics for Econ , all I can say is a disaster for me. Thani's exam has been known by his outstanding exam that no body can do it!!!,Eng For Econ.-,there are uphill tasks like Cheer Room, Econ Trip,Econ night etc. simultaneously happened as soon as the start of the year.And that 's the reason I haven't updated my space for months.

The first thing I should raise it up is my Birthday,my closed friends at CU surprised me with a very yummy lovely ice-cream cake from Dairy Queen and a box scripted monkey which I think it did goes with my Car Mazda 3 .

EDIT on Oct 25,2007

The second thing is I went to WE-ZA- a pub around Thong-Lor.It's really my first time, you know,to be in the noisy,smoking air/smell and crowded place with my friends.It's very fun and u know I felt like going more and more-it's like I'm already addicted to it.The problem is lots of my friends are still 19.They aren't allowed to go in pub because those pubs are more stricted than WE-ZA. Therefore,I'd rather wait for them.Actually,I wanna go to Nung-Len or Route.

The last thing would be my backbreaking final test which is already ended.The result is already out- not quite good, not quite bad-.I got 2 As and B+ and C for Microeconomics,so sad. The worst would be Stat.A'Jarn hasn't checked it yet.I'm very scared,anyway wish me luck !!!


No comments: