Thursday, October 25, 2007

My October 2007 holiday

Finally, final is over!!! So exhausted!! I feel like I 've to prepare for my Entrance exam once again.Anyway, my summer is not quite interesting and time past very fast coz next Mon. The second semester will be started. Well I show you my schedule.
- Mon and Tue and Thu. are free to do what i want.Most of my time will go shopping with my friends and have lunch with my mum.
-Wed I have to teach piano around 13.00-14.00.After that, I have a treatment.
- Fri I have to teach piano around 16.00-18.00. Before that, I have a treatment.
- Special, I teach English for CU-TEP and O-Net , A-Net.

And that's my overall scheduled, I'm very disappointed with my cancelled trip to Europe due to my bro's senior project!!! What a pity!!Anyway,I'm looking forward to my summer abroad in Harvard Square!!!I'm now in the procedure of prepare for the information and make a decision which dormitory and school will be the best!!!

No comments: